Feeling a bit witchy or magical? Our Butterbrew wine cocktail is the perfect sweet treat for fall.
- 1 ounce butterscotch syrup
- 2 ounces Autumn Spiced wine
- 3 ounces cream soda
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped topping
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add syrup and wine to shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Top mixture with cream soda.
- Garnish with caramel syrup and whipped topping.
This vintage of a Fireside favorite is made from 100% Geisenheim. The nose is sweet Granny Smith apple with a palate of citrus and soft acidity.