Elevate a savory classic by using wine instead of vodka. Our Bloody Vino is the perfect brunch or snack companion.
- Bloody mary rimming salts (optional)
- 5 ounces bloody mary mix (Zing Zang works well)
- 5 ounces Iowa Seyval wine
- Your favorite garnishes like cheese curds, bacon, pickle, olives and celery (optional)
- Rim a pint glass in bloody mary rimming salts, if desires.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour both the mix and wine into the glass and stir well.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
This vintage of a Fireside favorite is made from 100% Geisenheim. The nose is sweet Granny Smith apple with a palate of citrus and soft acidity.