Grapefruit Rosemary Fizz
Light, fruity & with a herbaceous savory note, this is the perfect cocktail to transition into the cooler months.
- 3 ounces Brianna wine
- 1.5 ounces grapefruit juice
- .5 ounces rosemary simple syrup
- ginger ale
For the Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
For the simple syrup:
- Place the cup of sugar and cup of water in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Once all the sugar has dissolved, remove from heat & add in the rosemary.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove the rosemary and store in a glass jar in the fridge up to two weeks.
For the cocktail:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Put the Brianna, grapefruit juice & simple syrup in the shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a rocks glass over ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
Our 2020 Brianna leads with a nose of citrus. It’s refreshing acidity will leave your palate with hints of lemon zest and grapefruit.